INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

 


Hi,


Here I have shared an interview that I had with one of the successful businessmen in the textile industry.


This is because I was interested in starting my own textile industry business and also as a part of the internship program I did this. And I am sure that anyone who wishes to start a business will get some information from this.


And here comes the interview.

1. How many years are you in this business?

Ans: I started Gayathri textiles in the year 2010. It's been almost 12 years in this field. Before I was into some other businesses.

2. What motivated you to become an entrepreneur?

Ans: After I completed my Under graduation. I started to look after my father's business as I had an interest in business during my college days. Practically I learned many things there. Slowly I started my own company.

3. What challenges do you face in the initial stages?

Ans: I was the first employer in my company. Everything was new to me even though I had experience in my father's business. Everything from scratch was built by myself. The first few months were hard to withstand in the market. Money was also a major problem. Till my first order, I struggled a lot despite competitors.

4. What are the essential qualities needed to become a successful entrepreneur?

Ans: Consistency and hard work play a major role. Be consistent in what you do. Never fed up while facing failures, stay focused, and Be confident in what you do.  

5. How do you build a successful customer base?

Ans: It was difficult at the initial stages. Initially, the Customer came in by word of mouth. I converted every new customer into a potential customer by giving them a quality product and on-time delivery.

6. What piece of advice you would give to youngsters who wish to become entrepreneurs?

Ans: Be strong in your decisions. Don't hesitate to start there are a large number of opportunities, focus on what you do, be consistent, and do hard work and the result is yours. 

7. How many hours on average do you work in a day?

Ans: I work a minimum of 10-12 hours per day. I will be on time to the office till date though I have work or not. One piece of advice to youngsters is to work harder till you reach success and have a productive lifestyle.

8.  What are your future goals?

Ans: My goal is to export my product all over the country. And have a large customer base with a large number of employees working.



I hope you guys find this useful.


Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can I earn crores with digital marketing?

Will marketing ever rule the world?